Join 'In Clean Air'

Friday, August 21, 2009

Boone 4 miler- Preview?

Can you preview a 4 mile race?
Well, I am... I am making the rules here, right?

I am not certain where the race is tomorrow, or what the fee is, or really of anything now that I think of it. I have a good idea of what 4 miles is and what time to be there. I also know that I am up too late tonight listening to the Red Sox get kicked repeatedly while they are down by the stripey team from New York City.

What will happen tomorrow? Not sure, but on a flat course I would hope to finish in under 5:46 pace... or maybe 5:47 to be safe. That would put me around... ummm. carry the 2... around 20-30 minutes.

I seriously would be happy with anything around 23:30. The results will come with the right approach, I've been running stiff and rigid- I'll have to do something about that!

One final note. This Hurricane Bill is outta control. Let's all hope for the best; for serious. I cannot take another decade of hearing about one single hurricane, no matter what the situation may be. I am going to wear a t-shirt tomorrow, with the name 'Bill' x'd out. With my luck I will line up next to a guy named Bill. Damn it.

2 comments:

  1. apparaently I was late to this morning's race and was at the wrong location. what an idiot... i guess when the bed told me to lay back down, I should have listened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. Wow, since I am so behind on posts, I was going to ask how you did - I guess your comment answered everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to Clean the Air? Post a Comment!