- My first race was the 50yd dash in 2nd grade. I left the line leisurely and around 1/2way realized my pace was much too slow for the distance. Last place.
- A year later while sledding in the hills of New Hampshire I stopped suddenly upon reaching a grove of Birch. After some painful weeks of trying to walk again I soon found that I was kind of speedy while running.
- In the year 2000, I decided to join the military one day while fitting an elderly pair of feet for women's dress shoes... it was a very good decision.
- My wife and I met while I was visiting my brother at a rafting outpost on the Chattooga River (where Deliverance was filmed). I had planned on a two week stay. Life has some curve balls which lead to wonderful things. Don't be afraid of the unknown.
- I have never completed Super Mario Brothers. Though I have seen the Princess taunting me many times. It is perhaps my one great regret.
- As a young boy, my family would travel around New England singing faith based songs to the elderly in retirement homes. Don't get me started on 'I am a Promise'
- While living in Japan, I was hypnotized on stage in front of a large gathering of US Marines. I then chased an imaginary greased pig throughout the hall, under tables, through legs and never quite caught that rascal.
- Double Dare was one of my favorite shows as a kid. If I had ever gone on the show, I would have chosen the physical challenge every time!
- Spending $1.50 for water is unreasonable. Spending $35 for a 5k... less unreasonable.
- When meeting new people I find it interesting to watch their reactions when the topic of occupation surfaces. Having had many different types of jobs, in diverse areas, it is so odd the way some jobs peak interest and others shut people off completely. Sorry, that's all you get on that note.
You don't want to know how long that took to put together... I will now take questions.
Yes, you... right, sitting at the desk pretending to work. What is your question?