|The Sean Salsa & Eggs|
Clicking devices raised??? Great... because there is an opportunity here for your blog and your diet. For those familiar with the delicious offerings of Jason at the Athlete's Plate you might have thought, "That looks so good, I wish someone would make some suggestions for my diet..." Well- stick with me, because you might just get that chance.
|Lebowski Lentil Soup|
Stay posted for the photo results of my attempt to re-create Jason's dishes (while trying not to shame them). I do like to cook but... my wife doesn't always like to eat the results... so, we'll have to see what happens. Either way, this is a very cool opportunity!!
Still with me? Good, because here is your payoff! Have you been struggling with your boring or unhealthy diet? Having a hard time keeping things interesting? Looking for some new spin on tired, overused food choices? Well, I am here to offer you a helping hand... more specifically, Jason's helping hand.
Followers of In Clean Air are eligible to be the next featured blog on the Athlete's Plate!
- To reach the starting line (or dinner table) make sure you are a follower
- If not then follow now (see side bar)
- Then leave a comment on this blog post with your blog.address
- Deadline is Tuesday Feb. 15th, 2011 midnight eastern
- Using random.org I will pass the chosen blog along to Jason at the Athlete's Plate.